Saturday, September 3, 2011

Here we go...

We'll start today and try to add some flash backs as to how we got here...
Today we were between shifts, so were only in the temple a short time. When we have the morning shift, we go at 5:30 to open the temple in the morning, then the counselor and his wife start at 12:30 noon for their shift. Then we are scheduled to leave at 2:00, but it is usually later than that.
When we have the afternoon shift, we get their at 12:30 noon and usually leave by about 9:30. So even tho we call them "half-day shifts," we are usually their 7 to 9 hours per shift.
Today was the first time since arriving on July 20th that we had 20 minutes to just "dilly-dally" at the mall close to the temple grounds. After I got a haircut, Walt just walked me around that second level to see what was there.
Since we've been back at the apartment, Walt has been continuing to work on his talk for a stake conference tomorrow.
Silly me...I asked him what he was talking about.
"Temples," he replied.
I will share my testimony in Spanish.
Over and out for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment